CF Real Estate Services Expands in Markets Across Texas
Multi-family real estate company is hired by Provident Realty Advisors on signature developments in Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio
Dallas, TX. April 24, 2018
– CF Real Estate Services (CF) is expanding its property management platform in major metropolitan markets across Texas with the announcement today of five signature property additions in the Dallas, Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets. These new management assignments expand the relationship between CF and Provident Realty Advisors Inc. (PRA), a privately held real estate and investment firm based in Dallas with expertise across the mixed-use, multi-family, single-family, land development, retail and self-storage industries.
In April, CF will assume management and bring its award-winning management approach to:
• Hyde Park at Ribelin Ranch, resort-style community at 9900 McNeil Drive in Austin;
• Tintara at Canyon Creek, a scenic community at 7655 Ranch Rd 620 North in Austin;
• Hyde Park at Enclave, located in Houston’s Energy Corridor, minutes away from
shopping, restaurants and offices at 12951 Briar Forest Drive in Houston;
• Hyde Park at Montfort, a luxury community in the desirable North Dallas/Addison area
at 14332 Montfort Drive in Dallas; and
• Manor at Castle Hills, a community located in one of San Antonio’s most prestigious
neighborhoods, minutes from Loop 410, at 1835 Lockhill Selma Road in San Antonio.
"These well-located properties are positioned to continue to attract discerning residents in each respective market," said Tom Lamberth, regional partner who leads CF's investment and management activities in the Southwest. "We will work hard, together with our client Provident Realty Advisors, to provide best-in-class services to these residents, resulting in strong returns for the property owners and investors. To accomplish this objective, CF will attract, grow, and support the best associates in the industry."
A leading provider of conventional and student housing properties, CF opened its Dallas office in May of 2017 to better serve clients and investors in the Southwest, a region CF had served since 2013. These new management assignments grow the company’s Southwest portfolio to 6,800 units and the CF national portfolio to 25,000 units. CF will continue to focus on major Texas markets and other select cities throughout the Southwest.
Since 1991, a large part of our success is attributable to working with great companies like CF Real Estate Services,” said Jay Hawes, President, Provident Realty Advisors. “CF’s heavy focus on the performance of each PRA investment makes them a strong and reliable service provider for our firm and investors. They put significant focus on the people side of the business and it shows in their execution.”
CF Real Estate Services (CF) is an award-winning, multifamily real estate company with properties across the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, Central, and Midwest regions of the U.S. With decades of industry experience, the company has evolved into a leading provider of multifamily services that include property management, asset management and consulting.